We may change this policy occasionally by updating this page. You may review this page from time to time to ensure that you are aware of any changes and understand how any personal information you provide will be used.
Collection of the Information
How do we collect Information from you?
We collect information about you when you visit the website. We collect information from you when you create an account on our website; fill out a form and submit it to us in any manner; contact us, through our website or through social media, email or otherwise provide information to us.
What do we collect?
When using our website, you may be asked to provide the following information but not necessary limited to:
- name and date of birth
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests,
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What do we use the information for?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, in one (or more) of the following ways:
- We may use the information for internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to personalise and improve your experience of our website interface
- We may use the information to keep you updated about the status of your order.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send newsletters and promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at claymen.in Or simply unsubscribe to our newsletter.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Claymen 2A, Dhan Mill Compound, 60 Feet Road, Chattarpur, New Delhi - 110074
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Shed No. 2A, The Dhan Mill Compound
60 Ft Road, Chattarpur, New Delhi